Wireless Telecommunications Project Manager
TazcaConnects Customer Support Team is looking for a Wireless Telecommunications Project Manager reporting to the General Manager..
Tazca was launched as a company to answer the call for affordable broadband. Tazca offers 4G LTE-as-a-Service with the lowest CAPEX and OPEX in the industry so wireless Operators can deploy carrier grade broadband now, without having to worry about hardware and software infrastructure. Instead, Operators can focus on marketing and signing up subscribers to begin delivering LTE download speeds of up to 450MBps with capacities of 200 to 2000 simultaneous subscribers.
One Pierce Place, Suite 700W, Itasca, IL 60143
- On-site and remote technical wireless installation, configuration and maintenance of Tazca’s 4G LTE fixed wireless broadband managed services solution.
- Provide technical wireless Tier 3/4 IT Services Management (ITSM) support associated with issue and problem management.
- Wireless IT project management
The candidate will provide fixed wireless software engineering technical support for Tazca clients. Technical leadership of fixed wireless solutions including their related hardware components will be required. Detailed oriented, analytical work is needed including software installation configuration of Linux based (x86) server applications. Moderate to advanced knowledge of IP networking is required.
Must be able to work well in a team environment and operate with minimal supervision. Position requires at least three years of Linux applications support experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of software or hardware engineering support experience in wireless cellular or IP networking
- Advanced system level trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Moderate knowledge of LTE fixed wireless broadband systems and applications
- Moderate TCP/IP networking skills (SIP, VoIP, IPv4, IPv6, IPSEC VPN, SSLm firewalls, IP routing)
- Working knowledge of wireless RF engineering planning
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Moderate Linux operating system skills
- 10%-25% travel, must be able to travel to international customer sites (United States Passport required)